My Experience With Aegean Airlines Cairo Office

Being a mother of two I had always been really skeptical when it comes to online booking. Call me old-fashioned but I’ve always thought the best way of making reservations is walking down to the office address and getting your tickets physically. Since the time got rough due to covid, I somehow had to use the online tools for everything. Right from ordering groceries to making reservations of my flight tickets. 


I had to travel urgently to Dublin to meet my relatives and there was no way it was going to happen, I thought. The flights that I checked from Athens to Dublin were either over priced or had long halts and some were even rescheduled. My husband (who doesn’t live with us) told me to get an online reservation for the three of us. I, instead, made a call at Aegean Airlines Cairo  Office phone number and told the staff about my situation. According to my preferences, he booked my tickets and helped me throughout the process patiently. 


I never thought it would be such a pleasant experience. Now I’ll be travelling in a week and don’t have to worry about nothing. Thank you Aegean Airlines Cairo Office for such an impeccable service. 



Comments

  1. What an interesting blog. In case, you need to get yourself a good deal on Air France bookings then take a tour at Air France Bologna Office . You won’t be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turkish Airlines Chicago Office, contact today!

Turkish Airlines Office Chicago

Turkish Airlines Office New York for Reservations